In my journey to becoming an entrepreneur, it’s been a roller coaster of internal emotions and mindset challenges. In this show I wanted to share 7 powerful mindset changes that I’ve worked on, journaled my way and been coached through in becoming a successful entrepreneur.
So that you can know you’re not alone and confidently building your businesses
Failure is not the end of your story, it’s an essential part of your storySue Parker
Sometimes you can, as an entrepreneur, feel left out, not enough or not quite the entrepreneur you thought you would be but it can be different.
From overcoming imposter syndrome to knowing what your zone of genius is and understanding that everyone else can be there as your worthy rivals, make these powerful mindset shifts and everything changes.
Your mind has a negative bias and it will be on the opposing side, but it doesn’t mean you have to listen
Listen to the show and let me know what comes up for you in the meantime, here’s a few takeaways:
- Failure is not the end of your story, it’s an essential part of your story
- Feeling grateful and abundant now is how you move into the future, it’s doing gratitude the right way
- Develop a mindset where you are honing your zone of genius
- Think about others in your field as worthy rivals people who you can admire and learn from and it reaffirms there is a market for what you are doing, it’s a win, win
- Your mind has a negative bias and it will be on the opposing side, but it doesn’t mean you have to listen
- Everyone feels imposter syndrome, it’s normal, listen to it and then reframe it and move past it
‘Everything you’ve done before is building you to the place and what you know right now and that’s exactly where you are meant to be’
‘Being busy does not equal success and your busyness is not your worthiness’
‘Go with the discomfort and know it’s a sign you are growing in the right direction’
Download my FREE guide on how to become a lifestyle entrepreneur